5/13 Gamethread: Sox (18-19) vs Angels (23-17); 9:05; WCIU

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite part about the bottom of the 7th was OD K'ing Vlad, but a close second was after both opposite field hits Hawk harped on how lucky the hits were, completely ignoring the quality job the Angels did cutting down on their swings and going to the opposite field with 2 strikes on them

If the guys work harder we could possibly have 4 hitters below .200 by the weekend. Come on boys, I have faith in you.

I am also liking the Swisher deal less and less (not that I ever liked it much to begin with).

He has done ONE thing better than Ryan Sweeney, hit homers...otherwise, Sweeney has the better average, more steals, higher OPS, higher OBP, and plays better defense.

Edited by kwolf68

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ May 14, 2008 -> 02:19 AM)
If the guys work harder we could possibly have 4 hitters below .200 by the weekend. Come on boys, I have faith in you.

I am also liking the Swisher deal less and less (not that I ever liked it much to begin with).

He has done ONE thing better than Ryan Sweeney, hit homers...otherwise, Sweeney has the better average, more steals, higher OPS, higher OBP, and plays better defense.

And people say Juan Uribe is our biggest problem...

QUOTE (rafacosta @ May 14, 2008 -> 04:19 AM)
And people say Juan Uribe is our biggest problem...

We have 4 players in our everyday starting 9 that you can say have sucked this season, and no one will argue: OC, Swisher, Thome, and Konerko.