Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch this game anymore. Pathetic play by the Bulls.

Seems to me they came in a little too over confident with home court and all. Everyone is playing as individuals.

This game is probably over but just maybe the Bulls have a miracle in them.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 11:38 PM)
Never underestimate youth and inexperience against a proven champion (even without their best player). I think tonight was a true reality check for the Bulls and Bulls fans. Way too much hype after the game 1 win.

Letting game 2 slip away cost the series. To this day I do not understand the del negro signing...

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 01:05 AM)
Letting game 2 slip away cost the series. To this day I do not understand the del negro signing...

Agree completely on both points.

Now I just hope they can win on Sunday and at least make this a 6 game series, if not 7.

One just has to hope like any rookie, Vinny will improve next season. All in all, with no real coaching experiance couldnt have expected him to do that good of a job. If we are lucky, our assistant coaches and Pax will review him after the season and give him tips to improve and whatnot.

To this day I do not understand the del negro signing...
Agreed. I really wanted the Bulls to get Brian Shaw when it was clear they were going for a first-time head coach. 3 titles as a player, assistant coach with the Lakers since '04-'05. All his former teammates rave about his head for the game. I think he could've been a great mentor to Derrick.

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Apr 26, 2009 -> 02:36 PM)
Tyrus noticed Rose, paused, then dribbled the ball to get fouled?! Wow.

Yeah, that was a pretty dumb thing to do... pass the ball, get it in Rose's hands, let Rose get fouled.