Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 08:23 PM)
i have no beef with anyone on the celtics or anything, i dont mind them

but ray allen just looks like someone to hate lol, his whole "look" is just like evil little bastard

I can't stand the f***ing Celtics. Hated them last year too, no specific reason. I guess I"m just not a fan of any team loaded with superstars, Yanks, RSox, Celtics, Lakers.....

Up one, need to start making some better passes though, like to see Rose drive and kick it out more since BG is hittin them, even Kirk makes them when he gets the ball.

Edited by ChWRoCk2

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 09:25 PM)
That's funny, I'm the opposite. I've always liked Ray Allen. Not a fan of Pierce, but other than it being the playoffs I really don't hate anyone on this team. I'm glad they don't have Posey anymore.

I took a James Posey earlier this afternoon at work after a cup of coffee.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 09:26 PM)
I can't stand the f***ing Celtics. Hated them last year too, no specific reason.

Up one, need to start making some better passes though, like to see Rose drive and kick it out more since BG is hittin them, even Kirk makes them when he gets the ball.

I hate teams from Boston, but I was pulling for Garnett last year.

I can't stand the f***ing Celtics. Hated them last year too, no specific reason. I guess I"m just not a fan of any team loaded with superstars, Yanks, RSox, Celtics, Lakers.....

yup, no doubt, boston would be one of my last choices this year that id like to win it

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 09:29 PM)
I will never hate another NBA team like I hated the Isaiah Thomas Pistons will Pat Riley's Knicks a close second...

Word, I think any Bulls fan over 25 would/should agree automatically.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 06:32 PM)
Pax has to find a way to keep Gordon. Rose allows it so Ben doesn't do his dribbling all the time. Can we just give him Deng's deal? Like take it away from Loul?

JR won't pay the luxury tax for a team that can't win the title.

If we get to the 2nd round, is that close enough to convince him to go there for 1 season?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 08:36 PM)
JR won't pay the luxury tax for a team that can't win the title.

If we get to the 2nd round, is that close enough to convince him to go there for 1 season?

Hopefully Ben stays, were not same team without him.

Maybe Rose can plea to bring him back.

Keep feeding BG the ball.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 06:39 PM)
Maybe Rose can plea to bring him back

It's not going to be a question of being nice, it's a question of the luxury tax or whether or not we can move Hinrich somewhere to save some cap space.

Thanks to Gordon turning down those contracts, he's going to wind up somewhere around an MLE player given how bad the NBA's financial situation is. No one is going to be spending money on players this offseason.