Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rondo threw Hinrich into the scorers table and f***ing got away with only a flagrant 1.

unbelievable

and Doug Collins just said Joey Crawford is one of the best officials. F*** YOU

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (knightd1 @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 11:45 PM)
didnt see the replay yer. Rondo threw a punch/elbow?

No, he just flung Hinrich into the scorer's table. Aaron Gray needs to become a Chicago legend and punch that ugly mother f***er right in his face.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 06:46 PM)
No, he just flung Hinrich into the scorer's table. Aaron Gray needs to become a Chicago legend and punch that ugly mother f***er right in his face.

Yeah, he ONLY physically attacked another player.

The NBA needs to do something here. Twice in two games this punk has intentionally attacked Bulls players. If this was Utah, Hou, or even the Bulls instead of Boston he would have been suspended.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 11:52 PM)
Wennington is saying he's thinking Rondo was throwing a punch as they were being pulled apart, so there was no contact.

Honestly, I thought Hinrich was the one who made more contact after the initial play. He's lucky he didn't get tossed also.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 04:51 PM)
He will be if the Bulls win, but he SHOULDNT be.

Since they actually called a flagrant on him they could upgrade it to a Flagrant 2 and suspend him for game 7 afterwards without having to say they screwed up, a-la what they did with Howard, if they wanted.

How big is them not upgrading the game 5 play to a flagrant 1 now?

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 05:02 PM)
I hate it when coaches sit down a guy to start the 2nd quarter when they're on fire in the 1st quarter. Nothing like benching Salmons for 1/3 of the 2nd quarter after having 16 in first quarter.

The game's been 18 minutes so far, he's played 15.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 05:08 PM)
Allen misses the T!

(Crawford walks up to Allen, says he'll start randomly calling T's on the Bulls if he promises to miss the free throws so that it doesn't really hurt the game...)

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 05:15 PM)
Is it me or are we getting called on the most ticky tack fouls, I thought the Bulls were the home team? :unsure:

They don't want the Bulls getting mean and hurting the Celtics...

Watching the Bulls is so frustrating. They need to put teams away when they get up not give away leads.

Is it just me or do the fans seem unusually quiet?

They need to be jacked so that the refs cant give the Celtics anything.