5/21 gamethread: Indians vs Sox, 7:11, WCIU

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 22, 2008 -> 01:56 AM)
After watching these two games, you realize how similar these two teams are, with the real big difference being the bullpens.

I actually think the Sox offense is better. I like the Indians staff a little more, just because C.C. is more of an ace than Buehrle.

seems like linebrink and jenks have been getting a ton of work lately...it would be nice to tack a couple runs on here and be able to run out wasserman and logan to close this one out

QUOTE (fathom @ May 21, 2008 -> 09:57 PM)
I actually think the Sox offense is better. I like the Indians staff a little more, just because C.C. is more of an ace than Buehrle.

i think we have a better pen too

QUOTE (fathom @ May 21, 2008 -> 06:57 PM)

Gavin Floyd responds: "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

He then morphs into a gigantic, #34 wearing pitcher and destroys the world.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 21, 2008 -> 09:58 PM)
It sure seems like Nick Blackburn pitches every game for the Twins. Josh Hamilton is amazing.

hes pushin for the triple crown...he berkman and big brown all in 1 year!

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 21, 2008 -> 07:49 PM)
thought delucci coulda caught it....seems like michaels woulda had it for sure

Meant to comment on that earlier...but me too. Wasn't high off the wall or anything. Looks like he just misplayed it and was gonna play the bounce. Michaels definately would have had that.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 21, 2008 -> 07:58 PM)
It sure seems like Nick Blackburn pitches every game for the Twins. Josh Hamilton is amazing.

My mom is a Cards fan and I swear every time I watch them on Extra Innings, Wellemeyer is pitching.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2008 -> 02:58 AM)
Gavin Floyd responds: "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

He then morphs into a gigantic, #34 wearing pitcher and destroys the world.

Gavin really is the white Garcia.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 21, 2008 -> 07:57 PM)

Look at Javy's line. 7IP, 100 pitches, 2ER. Pretty.

Just think how this is just expected from him and how this almost seems like a routine outing from the rest of our starters too, except maybe Buehrle.

Anyway, it's awesome.

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 22, 2008 -> 02:58 AM)
Meant to comment on that earlier...but me too. Wasn't high off the wall or anything. Looks like he just misplayed it and was gonna play the bounce. Michaels definately would have had that.

Crede didn't take a big swing, but the ball jumped off of his bat. I don't think anyone catches that.