The Unofficial Build Your Post Count - Thread

knightni

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 24, 2008 -> 10:15 PM)
Now if you lived in Utah, you could go to Beto's, a 24 hr. Mexican rest. When I first moved here I always saw Mexicans coming out of Beto's. Naturally I thought they must have pretty good food. Well, they do. It's not expensive and you get large portions. Plus, the Horchata is muy bueno.

What part of Utah? I just got here yesterday (North Salt Lake) and am spending the summer for an internship.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 24, 2008 -> 11:15 PM)
Now if you lived in Utah, you could go to Beto's, a 24 hr. Mexican rest. When I first moved here I always saw Mexicans coming out of Beto's. Naturally I thought they must have pretty good food. Well, they do. It's not expensive and you get large portions. Plus, the Horchata is muy bueno.

Believe it or don't but after spending a lot of time working in Mexico and visiting restaurants, atleast in Reynosa, Tamps. there are great restaurants there, but no great Mexican cuisine restaurants. The best were run down dives with amazing food.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 25, 2008 -> 08:38 AM)
What part of Utah? I just got here yesterday (North Salt Lake) and am spending the summer for an internship.

I'm south of Salt Lake City. There's several Beto's in SLC. I'm familiar with the one at 775 W North Temple. But, any Beto's is worth looking for. It's fast food but way way better than Taco Bell s**t.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 25, 2008 -> 12:00 PM)
No. But, it worked pretty well, huh?

I was impressed, especially since it seems the last thing you did before bed as post and the first thing when waking up was post. We're going to start a 12 Step program, but SS is too busy getting to 100,000.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 25, 2008 -> 10:55 AM)
I'm south of Salt Lake City.

My other aunt and uncle live there, I'm going to be heading down there sometime to visit them, almost certainly.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 25, 2008 -> 10:59 AM)
Oh. And welcome to Utah, Felix!

Thanks, it's pretty awesome here so far. I'm living with my aunt and uncle, and its just great. The view from their house is spectacular, it looks over the area and has a great view of the mountains as well.

utah001smallaj3.jpg

utah002smallhw5.jpg

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ May 25, 2008 -> 08:25 PM)
My other aunt and uncle live there, I'm going to be heading down there sometime to visit them, almost certainly.

Thanks, it's pretty awesome here so far. I'm living with my aunt and uncle, and its just great. The view from their house is spectacular, it looks over the area and has a great view of the mountains as well.

utah001smallaj3.jpg

Looks like Pleasantville.

QUOTE (Texsox @ May 25, 2008 -> 07:36 PM)
If you love the outdoors, it's hard to beat Utah.

I've been here two days, and I'm far from the outdoorsman, but I've already gone for a run and bike ride with my uncle. It's absolutely gorgeous out here, I'm definitely going to be in shape by the end of summer.