The Unofficial Build Your Post Count - Thread

knightni

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

problem. girl i know has sox tix connections and we went to the game today for free and i didn't pay for a damn thing - food/drinks included. so, awesome right? well... cept on the way back she told me she wants to hang out tonight and that she likes me. crap. i really don't like her that way but she gets me to free sox games!!! what do i DO!?

mostly joking... i know what i SHOULD do... but... COME ON!!!

QUOTE (Reddy @ May 24, 2008 -> 08:45 PM)
problem. girl i know has sox tix connections and we went to the game today for free and i didn't pay for a damn thing - food/drinks included. so, awesome right? well... cept on the way back she told me she wants to hang out tonight and that she likes me. crap. i really don't like her that way but she gets me to free sox games!!! what do i DO!?

mostly joking... i know what i SHOULD do... but... COME ON!!!

Tell her that you're only in it for the Sox. :)

Now if you lived in Utah, you could go to Beto's, a 24 hr. Mexican rest. When I first moved here I always saw Mexicans coming out of Beto's. Naturally I thought they must have pretty good food. Well, they do. It's not expensive and you get large portions. Plus, the Horchata is muy bueno.