THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER

Cali

Being able to go to a sports bar (Buffalo Wild Wings) and watch a White Sox game was a great experience tonight. Especially getting to watch it with my buddy who I grew up with from Elementary school as a White Sox fan (who doesn't have cable or internet regularly, and thus this his was his first live game this season). Actually watching a Sox game with a fellow fan is an experience I want more of. As I approach Grad School I think more and more about Chi-Town versus here in NY state.

But I'm drunk and rambling. The bottom line is, even non-White Sox fans here in Western New York are starting to recognize Quentin's brilliance, and that excites me.

:gosox1:

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ May 25, 2008 -> 10:33 PM)
All I can do is laugh now with Q, his greatness right now is beyond words. Great to see Count with the nasty forkball tonight too, he's untouchable when he has it. HUGE HUGE win, let's get it in Cleveland now.

Also, I was at the game (had great seats). Two guys behind the Sox dugout had signs, one said "draft D Rose" and the other said something to the extent of "Yankees and Red Sox highlights NEXT on sportscenter". Did they show that sign on TV? I was dying laughing.

The showed it a bunch of times. Very funny!!!

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 26, 2008 -> 02:35 AM)
As great as Carlos has been, I want to point out that without this rotation, you'd be looking at possibly the worse team in baseball. All I can say is that hopefully Q keeps kicking ass and that some of the other bats finger things out (or Kenny finds other guys who can). And to the pitching...keep on being BOSS!!!!

Pitching wins games and of course hitting and defense steps in to help. But Pitching is what it's alla bout. This staff has been incredible. Carlos Quentin is the man may I add.