Alexei full-time at second base?

rokimar

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 05:01 PM)
Cafe con leche I believe is the cuban term for the ladies I like from there. Cubans have a way of determining skin color as it relates to milk and coffee, pretty awesome IMO.

Cafe con leche refers to the mulata. Mulata es the offspring between a white cuban generally from Spain and a black cuban from Africa.

Mulatas

Europeans and Latinos go there and do this. They take advantage of the situation there. Women want to leave or date a foreigner so they can live better. Just do whatever you do and keep it for yourself. This girl probably does not know she is in youtube and never have heard about it. She has no Internet access probably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqK6sy01nAw...feature=related

She can move:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 09:09 PM)
Get banned for posting links to hot chicks? What kind of fascist hellhole do you think this place is? :lolhitting

You never know. Some forums have rules. I took me a while to be accepted here. I am assuming the administrators have certain rules.

QUOTE (Cubano @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 09:33 PM)
You never know. Some forums have rules. I took me a while to be accepted here. I am assuming the administrators have certain rules.

I was just giving you a hard time

In Cuba, players ussually protest and are very vocal against the umpires. In tha USA, they are model citizen because the do not speak English at least initially. Alexei probably thought he was safe and thought the home plate umpire called him safe.

Well if you have 2 players with very similar OBP and SLG numbers but one has a .050 point advantage in batting average, you go with him since a single > a walk.

Example 1:

Player A: .300/.380/.500/.880

Player B: .250/.380/.500/.880

It's player A all the way.

If they have the exact same SLG% that means the guy with the lower BA has more XBH, and if they are avoiding making outs at the same rate, I might be inclined to pick player B.

It can also depend on how fast and how often the guys in front of you get on base. I'd much rather have a doubles hitter behind Thome or Konerko and not a slapper.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jun 10, 2008 -> 10:06 PM)
Lets discuss this progress

Alexei has 6 strikeouts since May 23

wasnt this thought to be a weakness?

Sure was. This guy is a player, just ask Hawk- he just drools over him.

And, he goes 2-3 today with a SB (and a CS). His BA has to be over .300.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 10, 2008 -> 10:07 PM)
Sure was. This guy is a player, just ask Hawk- he just drools over him.

And, he goes 2-3 today with a SB (and a CS). His BA has to be over .300.

Alexeis BA is at exactly .300.

IMO i dont think there should even be a discussion with the way lexi has been hitting.I think the only advantage Juan MIGHT have over Lexi is power and that can be debatable after seeing some of the bombs Lexi has hit. If Lexi continues to show he can hit we may have found ourselves a leadoff hitter.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jun 10, 2008 -> 11:09 PM)
IMO i dont think there should even be a discussion with the way lexi has been hitting.I think the only advantage Juan MIGHT have over Lexi is power and that can be debatable after seeing some of the bombs Lexi has hit. If Lexi continues to show he can hit we may have found ourselves a leadoff hitter.

Yea, looks like this thread is officially answered. I just didnt feel like starting a new Alexei thread, but I'm sure one will pop up soon.

Interestingly, it looks like he'd be in the ROY race hitter-wise, if he qualified w/ enough plate appearances. him and Ben Francisco are both hitting .300, but with only 130 atbats... they'd be the batting leaders if they had about 50 more atbats.