David Caruso = William Shatner

Texsox

I was thinking that David Caruso, the over acting iconic star of CSI:Miami is very similar to William Shatner, the over acting iconic star of Star Trek.

Agree?

Or it could be the Tylenol Cold formula and Ricola cough drops combined with tenormin and a stuffy head.

QUOTE (Texsox @ May 27, 2008 -> 09:17 AM)
I was thinking that David Caruso, the over acting iconic star of CSI:Miami is very similar to William Shatner, the over acting iconic star of Star Trek.

Agree?

Or it could be the Tylenol Cold formula and Ricola cough drops combined with tenormin and a stuffy head.

Oh,that would explain why I didnt know what you are talking about.I never watched 1 episode of either of those shows.But I imagine when your high on cold formula comparing acting styles is the first stage of your glorius tripping. :D

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 27, 2008 -> 10:45 AM)
Nobody over-acts like The Shat.

Caruso is truly horrible, no doubt, but The Shat holds the world record for over-the-top horrendous acting.

HA! "The Shat!"

Here's the thing...The Shat knows he's overacting and has made a huge comeback based on that fact. He embraces it.

Caruso probably thinks he deserves a lifetime Emmy for his crappy work on NYPD Blue.