**Palehose vs. Injuns Game Thread** 11:05 ct

Brian

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 28, 2008 -> 12:31 PM)
put on vmart

I'm not a big fan of putting on the go-ahead run intentionally.

Plus...VMart has been hitting better this year from the right side according to the Indian announcers (who I actually like).

Edited by Wanne

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 28, 2008 -> 01:31 PM)
yeah, I like Baker a lot too. I think Gray Race was actually a very good album and haven't been overly thrilled since Mr. Brett came back.

I'm 29, so my wheelhouse with them was that lineup, they put out "Along the Way" on DVD, it is good

I liked Gray Race too, but I personally think Process of Belief was their crowing achievement so we disagree a bit there (since that was the first album when Mr. Brett came back). The Palladium DVD is a masterpiece...it shows what a good band they really are and have become. Quite an impressive development from their 4 chord hardcore punk beginnings (although they were never REALLY 4 chords like the Ramones or someone).

Edited by kwolf68

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 28, 2008 -> 11:30 AM)
Has anyone called out Eric Wedge for running a Sunday line up out there with a chance to win the series against the team in first place? They have exactly one guy in the line up hitting over .260 right now.

Oops make that two.

Part of that is because there offense is as futile as the Sox offense. And remember, that lineup has put up a decent amount of runs already.

I wonder if MLB told umps to start calling pitches off the plate. Games all over the majors have looked like calls made by umps in the little league world series.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 28, 2008 -> 01:40 PM)
I wonder if MLB told umps to start calling pitches off the plate. Games all over the majors have looked like calls made by umps in the little league world series.

They should just call knees to the nipples over the big white plate. They call that, and the game will speed up enough. They dont need to expand outside the zone, just call the real zone.