**Palehose vs. Injuns Game Thread** 11:05 ct

Brian

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Crede didn't have the automatic out machines in front of him, his May numbers would look much better. He's batting .284 this month, but only 8 RBIs to show for it. Though he has only hit one HR whereas he hit 7 in April. His OPS this month is .763.

Marte was a highly touted prospect, but that doesn't mean he's going to pan out. Offensively and defensively he's been very disappointing to say the least. I even noticed him making a dumb attempt yesterday at Alexi Ramirez bunt (which went foul, but he was going at it as if he was going to make this ridiculous play trying to field it before it went foul and he'd have had no chance).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 28, 2008 -> 01:47 PM)
Marte was a highly touted prospect, but that doesn't mean he's going to pan out. Offensively and defensively he's been very disappointing to say the least. I even noticed him making a dumb attempt yesterday at Alexi Ramirez bunt (which went foul, but he was going at it as if he was going to make this ridiculous play trying to field it before it went foul and he'd have had no chance).

That's what I thought and I agree.