**Palehose vs. Injuns Game Thread** 11:05 ct

Brian

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 28, 2008 -> 02:39 PM)
so the Indians DFA'ed Jorge Julio...I cant believe teams still pay that guy money to pitch in the majors...

just you wait, he's gonna replace Wass in our bullpen.

just kidding!

...i hope.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 28, 2008 -> 12:41 PM)
i think someone had it right yesterday, jamie carroll = jason "freakin" michaels

oh that would suck. i was so happy when they unloaded michaels. makes them sooo much easier to beat.

Following along on Gameday. They just uploaded the video of CQ's sac fly and Alexei's slide into home. The video quality isn't great, but the announcers say there's no way he touched the plate. Looks to me (from what I can make out) that he grazed the back, just barely. Anyone with a better view? Obviously Hawk and DJ will say he for sure touched the plate. Either way, at least we got a run and the lead and then held the lead.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox15 @ May 28, 2008 -> 12:47 PM)
Following along on Gameday. They just uploaded the video of CQ's sac fly and Alexei's slide into home. The video quality isn't great, but the announcers say there's no way he touched the plate. Looks to me (from what I can make out) that he grazed the back, just barely. Anyone with a better view? Obviously Hawk and DJ will say he for sure touched the plate. Either way, at least we got a run and the lead and then held the lead.

he hit the plate.

Is anybody else watching on mlb.tv? and does anyone else think its hilarious to hear victor martinez's mildly retarded-sounding voice say "hi, dis is veector martineh" on commercial breaks?