**Palehose vs. Injuns Game Thread** 11:05 ct

Brian

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 28, 2008 -> 12:59 PM)
Farmer said they had a shot at home but bad communication by OC to Alexei? Anybody see this?

and f***

The ball went all the way to the wall after JD misread it..they all had to assume VMart would score easily

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ May 28, 2008 -> 01:01 PM)
The ball went all the way to the wall after JD misread it..they all had to assume VMart would score easily

Well I'm not watching, but I'm guessing if VMart thought JD was taking a route to catch it....he would've been tagging so he would've started running from second base. either way...nobody should be assuming...OC should be watching and telling lexi where to throw. Then again...I'm not seeing it so I don't know what really happened.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ May 28, 2008 -> 01:04 PM)
And Jermaine's performance is in right was very Jermaine-esque, circa 2007-present.

Agree. I saw the Delucci hit...can't tell if Dye should have gotten there, but someone who can move a bit better probably does. And no, they had NO CHANCE to get V-mart at the plate.

Floyd does come back strong at least, but damn...

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ May 28, 2008 -> 01:06 PM)
Agree. I saw the Delucci hit...can't tell if Dye should have gotten there, but someone who can move a bit better probably does. And no, they had NO CHANCE to get V-mart at the plate.

Floyd does come back strong at least, but damn...

Jermaine went after the ball as though it were 5 years ago and he had range, got close and realized it was 2008 and he has none, and then turned right and followed the ball to the wall.

awesome, betancourt is in, now we can here hawk and dj talk about how he magically finds his control against the sox and you can ignore the ERA, completely oblivious that he doesn't walk many, he pitches soft to the outside, which most other teams kill and the sox wet themselves