**Palehose vs. Injuns Game Thread** 11:05 ct

Brian

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 28, 2008 -> 04:19 PM)
Seems like White Sox pitching is very suseptible to unraveling and losing it for an inning and then settling down for the remainder of the game.

Our pitching has been fine. Only Buehrle hasn't been able to pitch over errors. Did anyone really think the Sox would have 4 of the top 20 or so pitchers in the AL all season? Plain and simple, we have to start scoring more runs in order to be successful.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2008 -> 10:20 AM)
Our pitching has been fine. Only Buehrle hasn't been able to pitch over errors. Did anyone really think the Sox would have 4 of the top 20 or so pitchers in the AL all season? Plain and simple, we have to start scoring more runs in order to be successful.

I didn't mean it as bad as it sounded. I am talking more like Floyd's inning his last outing and Danks game Saturday. I guess the fact that they have been so good that one blip sticks out.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox15 @ May 28, 2008 -> 10:21 AM)
I have a feeling this whole pitching staff is coming crashing back to earth. It started Monday.

Yeah, Vazquez was awful.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 28, 2008 -> 10:26 AM)
Wouldn't be shocking if they didn't with the way Westbrook has pitched aginst them.

Westbrook is 8-11 against us with an ERA at 5.

Nice job, Thome.