White Sox @ Rays 6:10pm CSN+

WSoxMatt

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 29, 2008 -> 11:51 PM)
Was Swisher involved in that?

Wouldn't that been when he was coming up with the A's (end of Tejada era and into Chavez's era)?

CQ....you're my favorite player in baseball!

QUOTE (fathom @ May 29, 2008 -> 04:53 PM)
Wouldn't that been when he was coming up with the A's (end of Tejada era and into Chavez's era)?

CQ....you're my favorite player in baseball!

Tejada's last season in Oakland was 2003. Swisher made his debut (60 ab's) in 2004, and got regular playing time in 05.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 29, 2008 -> 03:41 PM)
I hate thinking that we could have easily gotten Hamilton, or even McLouth, for less than what we got Swisher for.

Who the hell would have known McLouth would have done what he did and no way would the Sox have gotten Hamilton. Volquez is 10 times the prospect (hell the Sox didn't, nor do they have anyone in the system who even comes close to being Volquez).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 30, 2008 -> 01:03 AM)
Who the hell would have known McLouth would have done what he did and no way would the Sox have gotten Hamilton. Volquez is 10 times the prospect (hell the Sox didn't, nor do they have anyone in the system who even comes close to being Volquez).

The Reds wanted either two pitching prospects for Hamilton or one stud prospect. Remember when the Cubs were trying to get Hamilton for Marshall and Veal? Thankfully they didn't.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 30, 2008 -> 12:06 AM)
Every time we score first, our pitcher goes out and gives it right back. Very annoying.

Are they hitting Danks hard this inning? Usually Danks doesn't implode until the 5th or 6th.