White Sox @ Rays 6:10pm CSNHD

WSoxMatt

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 30, 2008 -> 08:07 PM)
I wish Paulie would hit another one of those bombs that threaten the structural integrity of the stadium the way he did last night again.

Yeah I know he is capable, but he is in a funk...and he got a hold of one last night. Fact is lead off guy gets on in a game where nobody is hitting and you can't score runs...I say bring in a faster Anderson, and move swish to first... Plus you need the better defense in that place

Edited by Controlled Chaos

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should lock the 1st place thread. It should be locked for games and than opened after as long as we are in 1st.

There is a scientific connection between the two.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 31, 2008 -> 01:10 AM)
You know, sending him down for a week or two might not be the worst idea right now.

It would never happen though. Maybe him and Southpaw can switch spots for a week though.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 30, 2008 -> 07:10 PM)
You know, sending him down for a week or two might not be the worst idea right now.

Sending him down might crush him, his ego and the DirtyCat saloon and the cartoon character crap is part of his persona. I dont know if he can survive now going to AAA.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 30, 2008 -> 08:10 PM)

We would have quite a AAA team with Fields and Swish :headbang

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 30, 2008 -> 08:09 PM)
Yeah I know he is capable, but he is in a funk...and he got a hold of one last night. Fact is lead off guy gets on in a game where nobody is hitting and you can't score runs...I say bring in a faster Anderson, and move swish to first... Plus you need the better defense in that place

Oh I'd move Swish alright....to the friggin' pine for a while. Konerko at least has shown signs of getting out of his funk where Swisher is going backwards.