**White Sox vs. Rays** 5/31 Game Thread

Brian

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 31, 2008 -> 05:53 PM)
Shouldn't there be a pinch runner for Crede? Maybe Ozuna's going to bat for Anderson.

Because that's just what we'd want to see in the 10th if somehow we tied it. Ozuna at either 1b or CF.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of saying it but how the f*** does Walker keep his job this is a 2 year SLUMP! The loyalty BS with JR/KW/OG is beyond belief, just because you have a seizure does not mean you keep your job forever :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 31, 2008 -> 06:54 PM)
Because that's just what we'd want to see in the 10th if somehow we tied it. Ozuna at either 1b or CF.

Actually he came in to PR. I suppose it would be better to you if Crede stayed in and didn't score on a extra base hit and the Sox lost, rather than having Ozuna play 3B.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 31, 2008 -> 07:54 PM)
Whoever thought the sign commercials was a good idea must of been drinking for those presentations.

the swisher/vazquez one was decent the first couple of times, but after about 100 times, it gets old. the PK and OC ones plain suck.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 31, 2008 -> 05:56 PM)
Actually he came in to PR. I suppose it would be better to you if Crede stayed in and didn't score on a extra base hit and the Sox lost, rather than having Ozuna play 3B.

Actually, I asked why Ozuna wasn't in to pinch run like 3 pages ago. :lolhitting I just didn't like the idea of him hitting for Anderson.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 31, 2008 -> 06:56 PM)
6 shutouts, 7th loss which our pitching gave up 2 or less runs.

Walker should be ashamed but he is not 15th and 30th of the month is all he cares about! Don Cooper got to be thinking how the hell does he stay employed here!

Edited by Soxfest

Because of our hitting the Sox have to be the most frustrating, worst first-place team

in the history of baseball.

My god does our offense suck.

You just have to wonder how long we can stay in the race with such pathetic offense.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 31, 2008 -> 07:18 PM)
Because of our hitting the Sox have to be the most frustrating, worst first-place team

in the history of baseball.

My god does our offense suck.

You just have to wonder how long we can stay in the race with such pathetic offense.

Well that's ridiculous.