White Sox vs Tampa Bay road trip finale Sunday June 1st, 2008

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 02:59 PM)
All our guys like diving out of the way of inside pitches. Friggin stay in there and if you get hit, you get hit.

Thats because they are diving over the plate to pull a pitch away.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sick of the bulls*** hitting. There are no consequences for these guys constantly having their pathetic, selfish at-bats. It's like our manager and managment treat these guys with kid gloves. Didn't KW turn some tables over in the clubhouse in like '03? WTF, that should happen now.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 02:00 PM)
I have no doubt we are about to get walked off on.

that's the difference between being a Sox fan and a RedSox fan, whereas in their games there just always seems to be a threat to win late, both at home and on the road. The Sox's lack of fundamentals keeps them from rallys on the little things like stolen bases, bunt, singles in the hole.....everything except the HR which happens once in 30 games when it really matters, and for that reason why this division lead is very very fleeting........they can get through another 4 months this was, either 10M+ guys start producing or MN will again take the central in a year when no one picked them....

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 04:05 PM)
Thornton has been superb this year.

good point...everyone in the pen really has...dotel has had a rough patch or two, but hes been very good overall

hell even when macdougal was up, he looked bad but got good results

i suppose wasserman has been bad, but he hasnt really pitched meaningful innings

If I was the hitting coach, I would of told Joe to look away and go with it, don't go into free swing mode. Look for a location. Have a plan. Silly me.

Edited by Brian