All Things Probama

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 10:19 AM)
I thought it meant death to America in the name of Allah?

:ph34r:

Only if you are in WV and Kentucky ;)

And it's not green because unfortunately some actually DO believe that.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 06:04 PM)
http://store.barackobama.com/

:lolhitting

same thing i guess. but that doesn't lower my level of outrage towards McCain for selling stuff.

so...much....outrage...must...vote...obama...

Why turn this into a snark fest? He posted a "snicker" about kind of an amusing thing on McCain's main page. It was harmless. Who said anything about outrage?

Lighten up a bit, man.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 07:01 PM)
Why turn this into a snark fest? He posted a "snicker" about kind of an amusing thing on McCain's main page. It was harmless. Who said anything about outrage?

Lighten up a bit, man.

good sir, i'll have you know my outrage over this big time issue is real. please lighten up NorthSide :D

Edited by mr_genius

McCain tells USA Today:

"I believe that people are interested very much in substance," McCain said, contrasting himself against Barack Obama's charismatic style. "If it was simply style, William Jennings Bryan would have been president."

The great orator was the losing Democratic nominee in 1896, 1900 and 1908.

Oh boy. He'll need to do a better job at connecting with the average American. Using references to people that 9 out of 10 (if that) Americans wouldn't know is not going to help him. This is worse than Clinton's Xerox comment in the debates. Sounding like they're past their prime.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 08:03 AM)
Oh boy. He'll need to do a better job at connecting with the average American. Using references to people that 9 out of 10 (if that) Americans wouldn't know is not going to help him. This is worse than Clinton's Xerox comment in the debates. Sounding like they're past their prime.

America's like Obama because he doesn't make them think too much? :lolhitting

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 08:37 AM)
Here's a pretty big reversal of thinking by McCain. He now backs Bush's warrentless wiretaps.

And he has the nerve to question why Obama links him to Bush? :huh

Hot button issue for me. If he is going to s*** all over the Constitution like Bush has, then maybe I really can't even bother considering voting for him.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 09:41 AM)
Hot button issue for me. If he is going to s*** all over the Constitution like Bush has, then maybe I really can't even bother considering voting for him.

As a former professor of Constitutional Law I'll give Obama the edge in dealing with these types of matters and I already know Obama's stance on this particular issue.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 09:46 AM)
As a former professor of Constitutional Law I'll give Obama the edge in dealing with these types of matters and I already know Obama's stance on this particular issue.

professor of Constitutional Law vs Bush groupie.

:headbang