And That's a White Sox Winner in 15 !!!

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 10:31 PM)
Hell ya. Need a huge game from Count tomorrow, as this pen is just about done.

Well Jose has gone at least 7 innings in 5 of his last 6 starts including two 8 inning performances so the Sox have the right man going to the bump tomorrow.

Also; Alexei was just incredible in the field tonight, big props to him.

hopefully today was the day Thome and PK broke out of their slumps. Both Thome and Konerko have been putting much better swings on the ball so far in the past week than they have all season, IMO, and hopefully the hits will start falling for them. Both Thome and Konerko are so much better hitters than what their stats have been so far this season.

Danks pitched decently tonight... He continues to impress me. Ramirez saved the game with about 4 barehand plays on defense tonight. . I never seen so many ground outs to the 2b before... Geeeeeze AJ! A win is a win and i'll take it. At least KC's bullpen will be burned out tommorow also.... Lets hope Contreras can go deep tommorow night.

QUOTE (DaveBrown85 @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 12:52 AM)
I was at the game. Did Ramirez really not touch home plate?

They replayed it about a dozen times. From one angle it looked like he brushed the plate with is lead foot, but from the other angle it looked like his toes missed by about an inch and the ump got the call right.

That run sure would have saved us some wear and tear, that's for sure.