And that's a White Sox Winner!

whitesoxbrian

This team is playin' as well as I've seen it in quite some time. Keep it up guys.

Joe Crede is tearing it up...just unreal.

Alexei continues to impress the crap outta me.

Swish is looking MUCH better at the plate.

Great job by Mark tonight!

if I made a prediction right now, I'd say the Sox could very well run away with the division from this point forward. The lineup itself is heating up 1-9, the pitching has stayed strong, and the defense is pretty damn good all around.

I think I might be more relieved that there will be no further comparisons between 2007 and 2008.

I'm not sure how good this team is, but with our pitching and the design of our offense, we should be damn good at The Cell now that it's hot out and the ball is carrying. I don't want to get too excited here, but things are looking good. It'd be nice to keep pounding the s*** out of these Twins, sending them out of town down 6.5 and feeling outmanned (but 3/4 is ok too).

Edited by whitesoxfan101

Kudos to Crede, guy does not get his due.

Alexei is the smartest player baseball wise on the team, have not seen a Sox player take the extra base , and read the defense like he can.

Thank you Cuba

Edited by Soxpranos

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 12:01 AM)
Kudos to Crede, guy does not get his due.

He doesn't? He's probably the most beloved player on the team outside of A.J. He's having a great stretch and generally great offensive year, but he needs to stop with the poor fielding. He's carried us the last two nights though.

Regardless of how you feel about him, Ozzie isn't getting and will never be fired, that's just a fact. If you think otherwise, then I just don't think you're paying attention. I have been a critic of Ozzie moreso than most, but he's going to leave this job when he wants to.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 01:07 AM)
No f*** you Mariotti. He's the only one calling for his head in the print editions

at least. Don't know about talk radio.

I've seen some people talk about it in the national media. Guys on SC were mulling over his firing midstory when it broke.