6/8 - Sox vs. MIN, 1:05 CT, CSN

knightni

best thing about gavin so far is the Ks....thats something he has lacked so far this season, so its nice to see him start to rack the Ks up....the more guys he Ks the more likely he will keep this up

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 03:57 PM)
i was turned away for a sec, what did AJ do that was mischievous or whatever?

it was fouled but it got away and he threw down to crede .. but threw it away on purpose and crede didnt know what was up

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 02:57 PM)
i was turned away for a sec, what did AJ do that was mischievous or whatever?

There was a nubber that was behind the plate and foul and he decided to throw it to 3rd for no reason.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
best thing about gavin so far is the Ks....thats something he has lacked so far this season, so its nice to see him start to rack the Ks up....the more guys he Ks the more likely he will keep this up

Not only has he racked up the k's, but he's done so without blowing up his pitch count today. 7 strikeouts through 5, but only 66 pitches thrown (including an obnoxious 10 pitch AB by Mauer). So he's been just destroying people.

I can't see the game thanks to the gayness of Directv, but how is Floyd looking? I notice he has 7 K's which is high for him this season, but he is facing the twins...

Also, I love how gameday has those video updates. Helps out a ton when I'm trying to follow the game. To bad it doesn't work have the time and is so amazingly slow.

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 04:59 PM)
Floyd trying to become the 3rd Sox starter with an ERA under 3.00.

coming into the year, i thought we could be in good shape if that trio had a 4.5 era

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 02:00 PM)
I can't see the game thanks to the gayness of Directv, but how is Floyd looking? I notice he has 7 K's which is high for him this season, but he is facing the twins..

His changeup hasn't really been there according to farmer and stone, but he's just killing people with the Curve today.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 04:01 PM)
His changeup hasn't really been there according to farmer and stone, but he's just killing people with the Curve today.

He's located his curve just absolutely perfectly a few times today. He looks good.