6/8 - Sox vs. MIN, 1:05 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 04:05 PM)
I think it's really time to start bringing in the backups to the backups. Can Loaiza play 1b? Can Ozuna pitch? It's time to find out.

Just don't put Toby Hall at first. :P

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 03:05 PM)
Juan "Gone"

or might as well be

let me also add that Uribe was giving high fives in the dugout after that, so he's not in sulk mode which is what i feared.

and i only joke about "gone," because we need a power bat PH...besides defensive replacement

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 04:05 PM)
I think it's really time to start bringing in the backups to the backups. Can Loaiza play 1b? Can Ozuna pitch? It's time to find out.

can Ocab be the bullpen catcher?

This team is the textbook definition of "firing on all cylinders." Leading the league in ERA and scoring 10+ runs in three straight games. Twins are going to go home completely demoralized and the Sox will come away with a sizable lead in the division. What a great weekend for baseball.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 04:06 PM)
I love Ramirez... I remember when I was the only one at the beginning of the year who wanted to see him start every day at 2B.

i dont think your were the only one

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 03:06 PM)
I love Ramirez... I remember when I was the only one at the beginning of the year who wanted to see him start every day at 2B.

Stop, you were not "the only one". There was definitely a mix of opinions, but most just said they wanted to see him get regular ABs.