6/8 - Sox vs. MIN, 1:05 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 05:35 PM)
I understand the logic.

I just still have nightmares about those games in 06.

as long as it isnt carl everrett in center ;)

Edited by daa84

Checking in. I am listening on XM and doing honey-dooos. Offense has sure done a job the last few games. I haven't read everything on Uribe, but I am a bit surprised that with these blowouts we haven't seen Uribe in there at all since his coming back from the DL. Makes you wonder what's up with that?

Edited by elrockinMT

This series has to be absolutely demoralizing for Minnesota....they have been outplayed in all facets of the game, and every starting pitcher we run out there on paper looks very tough for them to hit on

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 09:40 PM)
This series has to be absolutely demoralizing for Minnesota....they have been outplayed in all facets of the game, and every starting pitcher we run out there on paper looks very tough for them to hit on

If we do the four game sweep it will be such a sweet feeling

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 03:42 PM)
If we do the four game sweep it will be such a sweet feeling

Back to back sweeps against divisional opponents and a 7 game win streak would definitely be sweet.

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 04:44 PM)
Back to back sweeps against divisional opponents and a 7 game win streak would definitely be sweet.

and it would be nice to roll that into Detroit

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 03:44 PM)

Especially going into Detroit, then coming home for the Pirates and Rockies. Those are 3 more series's that we could sweep and we more than likely will win. :headbang

I'd like to point out that Ozzie put Hall in as DH. It's a goodmove by Ozzie to get Hall an AB or two. If, heaven forbid, AJ goes goes down then Hall could catch and we lose the DH. The pitcher's have/get to bat instead. Couldn't think of a better situation get Hall some AB's.

I love Ramirez... I remember when I was the only one at the beginning of the year who wanted to see him start every day at 2B.

Weren't you also one of the people here who wanted Williams to do a total rebuild and go with prospects?

Not to rain on the parade here, but I wonder where all those people are.

I would rather a GM constructs a team that can compete, which apparantly this team has the ability to do.

It goes to show, baseball is an interesting game, with all sorts of things that can happen.

I'll post tomorrow about the slump this team will inevitably encounter, and how people shouldn't panic, because it's a long season and there are ups and downs.

QUOTE (JFields27 @ Jun 8, 2008 -> 09:45 PM)
and it would be nice to roll that into Detroit

Beating and better yet sweeping your divisional opponents is such a sweeeettt feeling. Better than chocolate