Goodbye

soxfaninbeverly

See ya soon. I am off for basic training for the US Army.

for Ugly, PA, and SS2K3, I guess you can take me out of the running for the PTC contest now, since I won't back until the end of September.

Take care all, I wish you all the best, enjoy the rest of the summer and GO SOX. I hope to see us at the top of the division at the end of the season.

for Ugly, PA, and SS2K3, I guess you can take me out of the running for the PTC contest now, since I won't back until the end of September.

Take care all, I wish you all the best, enjoy the rest of the summer and GO SOX. I hope to see us at the top of the division at the end of the season.

Can I take over your PTC spot? :lol:

Good luck!!! Stay safe!!

Come back safe.

Come back soon.

:usa

C'mon Heather, doesn't this excite you?

The Chicago Blackhawks are pleased to announce that they will feature a new 6 pm start time for their traditional Sunday evening games, while also adding more weekend afternoon matinees.

In an effort to provide additional family entertainment opportunities, the Blackhawks will drop the puck on Sunday evenings at 6 pm instead of the traditional 7 pm. The Blackhawks are also pleased to announce that they will increase the number of weekend 2 pm matinee start times this season. The Blackhawks will maintain their standard 7:30 pm weekday start times, thus allowing their fans appropriate time for their commute to the United Center. A few exceptions in start time may occur to accommodate national television rights holders.

Hey,  glad to have you on board!  Welcome to the Army.  What's your job going to be & where are they sending you for your first duty station? 

I'm a sergeant in the 3rd Infantry Division & if you need any help with anything just let me know.

NUKE

how is it hanging. :D

when are you coming home?