6/9 - Sox vs. MIN, 1:05 CT, CSN,

knightni

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is the strikezone tight today? Only watching on computer, but a few balls in their strikezone being called balls

I'm watching it on tv, just got onto the board.

The Konerko K pitch was iffy although that's the way it goes sometimes. But if it does go that way sometimes, it needs to go that way on both Mauer and Morneau. If Perkins gets the pitch to Konerko, don't turn around and squeeze Danks.

Cooper almost got tossed by Dreckman when he came out to chat with Danks. Dreckman acting like a big tough guy, staring down Cooper going back to the dugout. Lose the attitue and shut the f*** up Dreckman and call a consistent game.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 11:23 AM)
I hope we can get 3 or 4 on him next inning before they take him out. Although, their 'pen is pretty bad.

And even more so...it's been worked pretty hard the last few games. That's one big benefit of beating up on their starters the last couple games, they really need innings today. Everyone but Nathan's been used a lot lately.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 03:23 PM)
I hope we can get 3 or 4 on him next inning before they take him out. Although, their 'pen is pretty bad.

yeah with neshek out and rincon off the roids that bullpen is alot worse than it used to be...of course we gotta get 1 before the 9th cuz nathan is still filthy

I'm watching on TV, the pitch Konerko K'd on, hey sometimes that pitch is called a strike. Those things happen.

However, if those things happen, then they need to happen on Mauer's and Morneau's at bats. Can't give a strike to Perkins and not to Danks.

Then Dreckman almost tossed Cooper when he came out to talk to Danks. He was giving Cooper the eyeball all the way back to the dugout. He should lose the chip on his shoulder, shut the f*** up, and be consistent.

Well still a lot of game left but this is not going well. Why is it that a twins offense that has trouble vs the rest of league always seems to have success vs us. Just about all of Masset's earned runs have come against the twins and now both of Danks bad starts are vs the twins.