6/9 - Sox vs. MIN, 1:05 CT, CSN,

knightni

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 02:32 PM)
What a horrible, horrible decision to face Cuddyer with an open base and a lefty up next.

Danks needs to learn how to get himself out of some of these jams. You can't play matchup all the time.

The other think Quentin needs to work on his throws. His arm is strong, its making the right decision on which base to throw to.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 08:34 PM)
Danks needs to learn how to get himself out of some of these jams. You can't play matchup all the time.

You can still try to get out of jam with him facing a lefty instead of Cuddyer, who always seems to come through against the Sox in those situations.

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 02:32 PM)
Well still a lot of game left but this is not going well. Why is it that a twins offense that has trouble vs the rest of league always seems to have success vs us. Just about all of Masset's earned runs have come against the twins and now both of Danks bad starts are vs the twins.

Perhaps you were out of town this past weekend?

Damn. Their 3-4-5 have done well today. Next time they come up I want someone else pitching. Anyway, LET'S GET THE LEAD THIS INNING! :headbang

Edited by Cowch

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 02:41 PM)
seems to me carlos is getting a bit over aggressive at the plate lately

The only change I have see so far is he seemed to have backed off the plate a bit more. He used to be right on top of the plate.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 07:43 PM)
The only change I have see so far is he seemed to have backed off the plate a bit more. He used to be right on top of the plate.

That would explain why his HBP total is way down over the last few weeks.

Danks didn't do himself any favors today nor did Konerko and Thome. The team gets a run and he turns around and give them right back to the Twins and Konerko and Thome K with the bases full. But, we still have some game left.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 02:48 PM)
Danks isnt even pitching bad. The twins are picking away and the ump has squeezed him so far. Our offense needs to pick him up.

Amazing how spoiled we are with our pitching.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 02:50 PM)
Amazing how spoiled we are with our pitching.

He's made alot of good pitches. 2 reaching doubles down the lines and some awful calls by the umps and thats about 4 runs right there. Its gonna happen sometimes.