6/9 - Sox vs. MIN, 1:05 CT, CSN,

knightni

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Beast @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 01:54 PM)
Me too. I finally sent an email to Hawk and DJ today about their b****ing, man that felt better.

Aren't you the same guy who said emails don't make a difference when people were sending the head of umpires emails? :lolhitting

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 02:05 PM)
This ump today has been brutal. I hope he gets shown a video of all the obvious calls he missed and this game isnt even halfway over.

How about you put on the pads and helmet, go behind that plate and umpire?

i was really wondering where his power went...he never was an average hitter (which is fine cuz he has the obp) but his lack of power was a bit concerning early on...looks like its back...hes gonna be just fine

QUOTE (The Beast @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 01:57 PM)

I have. And this umpire is still brutal.

Since you haven't played major league baseball, should we just tell you to never criticize anything a player does?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 02:56 PM)
Aren't you the same guy who said emails don't make a difference when people were sending the head of umpires emails? :lolhitting

Yes, but this is about two broadcasters b****ing. I just needed to tell them how much they've been whining as of late, or for better measure, for this whole season.

QUOTE (29andPoplar @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
Desn't happen often, a hitter getting HR's from both sides of the plate in the same game. I remember watching Brian Simmons do it in KC.

And last AB, he hit that HR on the next pitch after just missing one foul. Don't see that often either.

QUOTE (The Beast @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 02:57 PM)

Why dont you? He has been awfully inconsistent, which is basically one of the worst things you can do as an Ump.