IT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 9, 2008 -> 06:11 PM)
For probably the best closer in baseball, yes.

and then what do you do with Bobby?

I'm not about to deal any prospects to Minnesota, that contract is not a pretty one, the bullpen has been fantastic anyways, and I doubt Minnesota would trade Nathan having locked him up for quite a few years.

Most impressive win of the homestand, and perhaps one of the most impressive wins of the season. Swisher FINALLY coming around is the biggest thing to happen to our offense all season outside of Q's emergence, we won a game where the pitching wasn't great, finish off a four game sweep of the second place team, and on and on. I said before this series that I'll be a believer and start to get excited if we sweep, and I stand by that. Now, on to Detroit to try and bury the pussy cats for good.

LOL watching the encore of the game, i can't believe i missed this earlier

Swisher & Paulie do a hop-bump in the dugout after paulie's jack in the 7th inning, funniest thing I think I've ever seen in my life, these guys are about as loose as you can get right now

also, so much for cabrera being in ozzie's doghouse, after cabrera scored in the 7th and went back to the dugout, him and ozzie definitely shared a nice grins & smiles moment