Swish and OC

greg775

I think it was just a matter of proof that they can produce with us. Can you understand what I've just said?

Yes. Completely. That was a big part of my worry.

Swish and OC were simply horrid at the plate night after night.

I wonder if the Sox will only play really well against teams in their own division this year.

I never have really liked Ocab but w/e gets it done and i just hope we can get a solid middle infield soon, as for swisher I never said anything while he was down, I was just mad that everyone knows he can hit he just was off to bad ways at the plate. He's someone that i can cheer for so nice to see him hittin the ball now

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 10, 2008 -> 09:02 AM)
Swish has sucked for the majority of the season so Iam not going to get to excited right now.This might just be one of those Uribe like hot streaks and when its done it gets real bad again.

Nick Swisher seriously pissed in your cereal, didn't he?

Swisher is very easy to cheer for if you read his quotes and see his interviews on TV.

Class act; gotta hope he gets that average up and builds on that two homer game.

Early on, he had so many ohfers it just drove me crazy and made me want BA in the lineup.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 12:10 AM)
Swisher is very easy to cheer for if you read his quotes and see his interviews on TV.

Class act; gotta hope he gets that average up and builds on that two homer game.

Early on, he had so many ohfers it just drove me crazy and made me want BA in the lineup.

Actually whether Swisher is hitting or not, I still want BA in the lineup on a semi-regular basis and rotate the lineup around some to let Thome, Konerko, and maybe Dye some time off and keep them fresh. We see what happens when Dye loses his rhythm... for about a week, it isn't pretty.

Does anyone else think that OC really tries to avoid any type of contact at second base? The play yesterday was just another example of how whenever there is a play whether a steal attempt or DP attempt that he seems to be really uncomfortable at going and getting the ball and making a tag.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 10, 2008 -> 11:07 PM)
Nick Swisher seriously pissed in your cereal, didn't he?

I know it sounds like it.But when its all said and done I hope he does well and proves me wrong.