White Sox @ Tigers 6:05pm WCIU-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish they had won that game yesterday. Little things lost it for us, unfortunately. I wouldn't say the offense OR pitching struggled. Detroit got quite a few lucky breaks. I have high confidence that the Sox can win tonight and tomorrow and head home ready to destroy the NL. :headbang

QUOTE (29andPoplar @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 01:29 PM)
Brian Anderson in the lineup tonight, Konerko out.

Well, Konerko has a career .347 OPS against Verlander, so if we're going to rest him, I guess that's as good of a day as any. (Anderson is 1/4 career against him)

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 03:33 PM)
Well, Konerko has a career .347 OPS against Verlander, so if we're going to rest him, I guess that's as good of a day as any. (Anderson is 1/4 career against him)

For some reason I like watching Swish play 1st.

QUOTE (29andPoplar @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 04:29 PM)
Brian Anderson in the lineup tonight, Konerko out.

Cabrera SS

Pierzynski C

Quentin LF

Thome DH

Dye RF

Swisher 1B

Crede 3B

Ramirez 2B

Anderson CF

Probably good. I still would like to see Quentin get a day off, since he's a little cold at the plate and looks like he might be wearing down a bit (after carrying the offense for a month or more). Hopefully that happens tomorrow.

Probably good. I still would like to see Quentin get a day off, since he's a little cold at the plate and looks like he might be wearing down a bit (after carrying the offense for a month or more). Hopefully that happens tomorrow.

Agree on giving Q a day off tomorrow, it does look like he needs it. Also it would give Anderson a chance to play two days in a row which might help him.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 02:57 PM)

Q had a pair of hits yesterday IIRC.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 06:28 PM)
wtf, brandon inge playing catcher tonight?

Leyland is basically alternating catchers now. He wants Inge to get more AB's and wants Pudge to rest.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 03:57 PM)

Probably good also since Paulie's only batting .125 against Verlander lifetime in 24 ABs...with 8 Ks.