White Sox @ Tigers 6:05pm WCIU-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're fixed anyway :lolhitting

why did you put that in green? are you nuts? sports are about as corrupt as the marketplace. that was absolutely the worst call i have ever seen in my life. they obviously told ozzie before the game what the deal was going to be. otherwise he wouldve lost a gasket. THE f***ING MOST UNREAL CALL EVER.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 01:16 AM)
why did you put that in green? are you nuts? sports are about as corrupt as the marketplace. that was absolutely the worst call i have ever seen in my life. they obviously told ozzie before the game what the deal was going to be. otherwise he wouldve lost a gasket. THE f***ING MOST UNREAL CALL EVER.

Thank god the fix was in for the 2005 playoffs then. Doug Eddings is the man!

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 07:18 PM)
the fix was in. he was already told pregame that it was coming. the only excuse the guy has is that he made the wrong signal. STILL PISSED.

Oh puh-lease, spare me your conspiracy theories.

This series was a great opportunity to bury the Tigers once and for all. If anything, our lack luster play inspires the enemy instead of breaks their will. We need to win tomorrow, so we can leave town 10 up. Remember these guys get their bullpen back soon.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 02:59 AM)
Fathom has mentioned it, and he is correct. With the hole the Tigers have put themselves in, they need a sweep at home to even start thinking of a comeback. Tomorrow is a very big game for both clubs. I don't like the match up, but getting a W tomorrow really is huge.

10 games back at this time of the season is definitely within reach. I believe the Cubs were 8 games out or so around this time last year, and they ended up winning their division. This offense has to go out and dominate games on the road like they were doing at home.

I guess this is another "one of those games", huh?

I don't think you can call Vazquez our best pitcher anymore. He's giving up too many baserunners to be considered an ace. Statistically he's more like 2006 Vazquez than 2007 Vazquez right now. In fact, other than the K/BB ratio, the rest of his numbers look worse than 2006.

This has been an incredibly horrible series.

Of course the Tigers aren't dead yet.

That 7 game win streak in the last homestand didn't win us the division.

Just 2 weeks ago that 4 or 5 game lead we had dipped to one before we killed

the Twinks.

The Tigers aren't going anywhere and we still are a weird team.

If we don't win tomorrow, we're on a losing streak in case you haven't noticed.

Up and down, baby.