Freddie Garcia anyone?

VAfan

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 07:19 PM)
Why would you ever consider it useful to tell a poster his threads are a waste of time?

I highly doubt posters here sit at there computer and think to themselves, "What's the most useless post I can make today?"

My stance on Garcia is that I wouldn't pick him up. I think they got Loaiza for most of the reasons he's already explained.

personally I never said it was a waste of time despite the fact I thought it was, it really doesn't matter. If garcia can pitch, Ozzie will know first, and that will be that. Its really two damn months away. along time, including a trading deadline will come before this guys pitches.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone calm down, this is not worth any aggravation. Garcia sucks, some people like the thread, some people don't,nobody really cares. The sox are losing and were here bickering about some washed up dude with his arm in a sling. We are in first place by 5.5 games, we need to win on thursday to get momentum back for the homestand. start a new thread somebody so we all can move on.