i think they should put pearly gates on........

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

the enterance of wrigley field... hell for as many saviors who have passed through there they should call it wrigley catherdial, have a halo and wings day at the park in honor of them...sorry i just watched the baker interview on a little sports segment on the news at noon and lol he said well im no savior but im here to do a job and turn things around........i wonder if hes going to call father damien karras as his bench coach... hes going to need an exorcism to turn things slightly around on the north side........sorry i couldnt resist im sick of hearing about baker already.............

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

the enterance of wrigley field... hell for as many saviors who have passed through there they should call it wrigley catherdial, have a halo and wings day at the park in honor of them...sorry i just watched the baker interview on a little sports segment on the news at noon and lol he said well im no savior but im here to do a job and turn things around........i wonder if hes going to call father damien karras as his bench coach... hes going to need an exorcism to turn things slightly around on the north side........sorry i couldnt resist im sick of hearing about baker already.............

"I'm no savior but I'm here to do a job" is tantamount to saying..... I'm here for the money :D

The Cubs would be lucky as hell to win 81 next year. They are going to have to get a hell of a lot more luck to win 90 or 95. Plus they have to worry about the Cardinals, Astros, and next year, the Reds....I believe the Reds will be pretty competitive next year, moreso than this year. I think that if Cinci can unload Sean Casey somewhere, I would predict them to win the Central....they would have an outfield of Wily Mo Pena, Ken Griffey Jr and Austin Kearns with Adam Dunn at 1B. Not only that but if Boone can play well at 3B again and Walker and Larkin can put up good numbers again, they will be a tough team to beat, especially with a lot of good pitching. And if the Pirates can get some help offensively, they could be a good team too. They have a good pitching staff(and I wonder who they can thank for that...) and a good bullpen and closer. They just need someone to help Brian Giles.

As long as the Sox win, I won't give a s*** about the NL Central. All I'm really worried about is the AL Central, the Twins in particular.