Rockies @ White Sox 6/14, 6:05 p.m. WGN

bjm676

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:22 PM)
Why do they start Quentin who hasn't hit for a while? Your complaining is hysterical. Teams laughing at the first place White Sox with their pitiful offense. Just disregard they are 3rd in the AL in runs scored.

Two different situations. You don't bench Quentin for a guy hitting .200.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:22 PM)
Why do they start Quentin who hasn't hit for a while? Your complaining is hysterical. Teams laughing at the first place White Sox with their pitiful offense. Just disregard they are 3rd in the AL in runs scored.

Disregard the fact Q's hand hasnt' been right according to reports. I swear....if I owned for Enron Corp...I'd want you as my PR guy. You're Kevin Bacon in Animal House....."Remain calm........ALL IS WELL....."

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 08:28 PM)
Disregard the fact Q's hand hasnt' been right according to reports. I swear....if I owned for Enron Corp...I'd want you as my PR guy. You're Kevin Bacon in Animal House....."Remain calm........ALL IS WELL....."

Why play the hurt guy? Why isn't all well? A 5.5 game lead is a lot better than every other team except 1 in MLB. I complain about a lot of things, but not a first place team that most including myself was hoping to be around .500 this year.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:31 PM)
Why play the hurt guy? Why isn't all well? A 5.5 game lead is a lot better than every other team except 1 in MLB. I complain about a lot of things, but not a first place team that most including myself was hoping to be around .500 this year.

Set your bar a little higher Dick. Know when to sit guys. Don't bag on people who bag on a team that clearly should be performing better than it is....REGARDLESS of the size of there lead in the division. It's like $100....IT. DON'T. LAST. LONG!!!!!

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:24 PM)
I almost want a couple people to get on so that Taveras can come up again in the ninth. How often does a guy get a chance to tie a 114 year old record?

I just got home...what record would he be going for?

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:35 PM)
Set your bar a little higher Dick. Know when to sit guys. Don't bag on people who bag on a team that clearly should be performing better than it is....REGARDLESS of the size of there lead in the division. It's like $100....IT. DON'T. LAST. LONG!!!!!

What should be the line-up tonight?

How come the Sox only could get 1 run at Detroit with the great Ramirez at 2nd base on Thursday.