Rockies @ White Sox 6/14, 6:05 p.m. WGN

bjm676

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cubano @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 09:50 PM)
Guillen is going to mess up Ramirez timing now with all this crap about benching him. Ramirez must thinking what do I have to do to play on this team regularly?

Do I need to hit a HR every time?

I want somebody in the media to question Guillen hard on this decision. I do not want any reporter being pay by the White Sox asking stupid question, but somebody independent.

I am mad as hell. If Alexei sucks, I will be the first one saying send him back to Cuba. I am going to sleep now. I can't take this nonsense anymore.

Eh, lets not get carried away. Alexei will be just fine

QUOTE (Cubano @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 08:50 PM)
Guillen is going to mess up Ramirez timing now with all this crap about benching him. Ramirez must thinking what do I have to do to play on this team regularly?

Do I need to hit a HR every time?

I want somebody in the media to question Guillen hard on this decision. I do not want any reporter being pay by the White Sox asking stupid question, but somebody independent.

I am mad as hell. If Alexei sucks, I will be the first one saying send him back to Cuba. I am going to sleep now. I can't take this nonsense anymore.

Alexei will be starting tomorrow.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 09:00 PM)
well, at least I get the save for my fantasy team (even though I get the L for Danks on a great pitching performance).

Great dude. Seriously. You don't know how happy we all are for you and your fantasy team.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 08:00 PM)
seven shutouts this season ... how the f*** are we in first place?????

Because the Indians are feeling the effects from not juicing up in the past couple of seasons, the Tigers have no pitching (even though we made it seem like they did), the Twins are actually in a rebuilding mode, and the Royals aren't very good.

This team is a f***ing joke. First place will be a memory by the ASB. This offense makes me sick. I thought the season low was after the last game in Tampa Bay. At least in that series we played a first place team with solid pitching that dominated in their own park. This is inexcusable. This is pathetic. This offense is the bottom of the barrel. Actually I think barrels would be offended by that statement.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 15, 2008 -> 10:07 AM)
The amazing thing, Northside, is Carlos "carried" us for a while.

Think how bad our record would be w/out his earlier efforts?

Now he's struggling and nobody is picking him up.

I was thinking the exact thing. What if he hadn't won all those games for us? Too bad none of our "sluggers" have the balls to put the team on their backs for a while and keep this team in this. Its like we're sinking slowly in quick-sand, slowly sinking out of first place. All the while other Central teams could heat up. Detroit isn't out of this, you're kidding yourself if you think they are. That offense looks like it may be waking up, and they're getting their solid bullpen guys back soon. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

Konerko is just brutal, guy cant make any tough defensive plays not to mention hit the ball. it just kills me that the know it alls on this forum want(ed) Crede , without a doubt one of our greatest defensive players of all time off the team. Hawk needs to stop defending Konerko every time he makes an error. I hope that somehow , we do not have Konerko and thome on this team next year.

Kudos to Danks, good job kid.

QUOTE (G&T @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 09:00 PM)

well, at least I get the save for my fantasy team (even though I get the L for Danks on a great pitching performance).

Great dude. Seriously. You don't know how happy we all are for you and your fantasy team.

LMFAO!!!

I gotta believe my 2nd favorite team is BearSox's fantasy team. Hey Bear...need a cap & jersey!

:lolhitting