Rockies @ White Sox 6/14, 6:05 p.m. WGN

bjm676

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 08:14 PM)
These guys act like they've never seen a curveball before.......

They seriously are waiting for the middle thigh fastball center cut to drive, any other pitch is confusing to them. They keep holding out for the fastball they never get.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:15 PM)
They seriously are waiting for the middle thigh fastball center cut to drive, any other pitch is confusing to them. They keep holding out for the fastball they never get.

It's great to hear Hawk and D.J. with their bag of excuses. It sure is amazing how many great pitchers this team faces, isn't it? Just unfair, really.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 08:14 PM)
Pathetic

Good job guys, we're well on our way to the low point loss of the season

Wait till the post game when Konerko and Dye talk about how great De La Rosa was and how unhittable he was.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:16 PM)
It's great to hear Hawk and D.J. with their bag of excuses. It sure is amazing how many great pitchers this team faces, isn't it? Just unfair, really.

I think they have been pretty straight forward tonight. Keep reminded us what De La Rosa's stats were.

Detroit handled the Dodgers today. We need to win. Cleveland is winning too, in the bottom of the 7th. Minny is down a run in the top of the 8th.

Edited by NorthSideSox15

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 08:19 PM)
I know it's common knowledge...except to me...but could somebody PM me Ozzie's email address.

mucho grassy...

Ask him why we benched our starting 2nd baseman for a guy who has hit .235 for the last 2 seasons. Oh I understand he got a hit last night, but why bench the guy hitting near .290.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 08:20 PM)
Ask him why we benched our starting 2nd baseman for a guy who has hit .235 for the last 2 seasons. Oh I understand he got a hit last night, but why bench the guy hitting near .290.

Why do they start Quentin who hasn't hit for a while? Your complaining is hysterical. Teams laughing at the first place White Sox with their pitiful offense. Just disregard they are 3rd in the AL in runs scored.

How the hell did we hit so well last home stand?

Were we aggressive?

Now it seems like Murphy's Law. When we swing first pitch we make out.

When we work the count we still make out.

-- I love Oz but not playing Alexi tonight was a huge blunder.