Hey Guys

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

I screwed up once again last night before I talked to an ADMIN. Now look, I'm really nice and sensitive, and thats what sets me off, ppl who tick me off. I KNOW it is a message board, but when ppl say it is a stupid post (like this one is) it sets me off. I have no comebacks so I use hurtful words. Now look, I know I am probably the most hated board member right now, but I am trying VERY hard to clean up my act. I WOULD have EXPLODED at Roman today for being mean, but also stating a fact to me. BUT! I did NOT! This was a nameless and stupid post, but I needed to clear something up. AND I AM TRYING MY HARDEST TO STOP WITH THE PERVERTED JOKES.

Anyway, I have one more thing to say;

:usa :P :lol: :cheers LETS GO WHITE SOX :cheers :lol: :P :usa

IF I WRITE A STUPID POST! SEND ME A PM REGARDING THE POST AND WHY IT WAS POINTLESS, BUT NOT ABOUT THIS POST OR PREVIOUS ONES!!! THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Guest wsc425
If you know this post is stupid, then why are you posting it? I really dont care if you say youre going to clean up. Be like me and actually do it and then maybe Ill accept it...

Well I'll show you and the world, Roman.