6/17 Game Thread: PIT @ CWS, 7:11pm CT

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight. Javy shows in the first inning that the Pirates cant hit his fastball and has a fast inning. Then he comes out and throws nothing but breaking s*** in the 2nd inning? He is a mental f***ing midget.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 18, 2008 -> 01:51 AM)
So let me get this straight. Javy shows in the first inning that the Pirates cant hit his fastball and has a fast inning. Then he comes out and throws nothing but breaking s*** in the 2nd inning? He is a mental f***ing midget.

His arm looks tired. He's getting no snap on his curve, and he's totally dragging his arm on his change-up.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2008 -> 06:52 PM)
His arm looks tired. He's getting no snap on his curve, and he's totally dragging his arm on his change-up.

He is throwing from that stupid ass sidearm slot. Its why his fastball lost its late movement and his breaking pitches suck. His body flies way open.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 18, 2008 -> 12:53 AM)
He is throwing from that stupid ass sidearm slot. Its why his fastball lost its late movement and his breaking pitches suck. His body flies way open.

Don't you think it could be from shoulder fatigue? These starters have thrown so many stressful innings this season with every game being close.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Jun 17, 2008 -> 08:00 PM)
I like how someone mentioned earlier that their bottom 5 was pretty terrible. And then they go 4-4 with 3 RBI that inning. Sigh.

Jason Michaels is a Sox killer.