6/19 Game Thread PIT @ CWS, 1:05pm CT

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 07:26 PM)
Ozuna shows why he has no purpose on the team.

But, but, Ozzie said Ozuna hurt was the reason why they sucked so bad in '07! :lolhitting

Edited by Allsox

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 06:28 PM)
GMAFB...it's like you wait every start to say this s***

Oh can it, I root for Gavin and think he's actually a good pitcher. However, I don't care if an error was made or not, you can't give up 6 runs to the Pirates (especially the bottom of the order).

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 01:27 PM)
Gavin has got to pitch over this...

Sox pitchers have a lot of trouble pitching over errors, I don't blame them. When you have to get 4 outs with men on base, it ain't easy.

Pablo Ozuna better go 4-4 with 5 RBIs today to stay on this team. He got lazy on that play, he could of went to first, Chavez was running down the line.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 01:29 PM)
Oh can it, I root for Gavin and think he's actually a good pitcher. However, I don't care if an error was made or not, you can't give up 6 runs to the Pirates (especially the bottom of the order).

Werent all of the runs driven in by the top of the order aside from the run scored on the error?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 01:28 PM)
Gavin is crashing back down to earth. Ozuna is just such a worthless player.

Due to a nice push from Ozuna. Floyd was struggling but should have gotten out of it unscathed. Real bad defensive play. On the radio they said Chavez would've been out at home if they communicated properly.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 01:30 PM)
Sox pitchers have a lot of trouble pitching over errors, I don't blame them. When you have to get 4 outs with men on base, it ain't easy.

Errors happen. They do seem to have more trouble pitching over them than any team I can think of.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 01:33 PM)
allright, that's one back, chip away and get to the pen

We need to come back with at least 2 or 3 here. Get it back into "slam territory".