Home for sale includes uberhot-wife

HuskyCaucasian

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/st...e9-a666ae138149

A struggling single parent and real estate agent is trying to sell her house and find a husband. She's auctioning off both her home and herself in a package deal on eBay and Craigslist.

Single parent Deven Traboscia has been divorced for eight years. She had hoped to be remarried by now, so she is turning to the internet for help.

The real estate agent is auctioning off her Palm Beach Gardens home and herself on both Ebay and Craigslist.

In the ad, Traboscia writes:

"If you want to live the never ending dream and experience the real love, life and the romance you have always felt was a fairytale then this is the vibrant outstanding woman of your dreams! To sweep this European Loving Lady off her feet send in your application right now."

She goes on to say that her four bedroom, 2,000 square-foot home, that will be included in the deal, has "neutral colors, Berber carpet, and upgraded tile".

Original.jpgOriginal.jpgOriginal.jpg

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 01:15 PM)
Does "Uber" mean "not"?

i think she's pretty hot

PS: "Über or ueber (German pronunciation (help·info)) comes from the German language. It is a cognate of both Latin super and Greek ὑπέρ (hyper), as well as English over (as in "overkill"). During the 2000s, über also became known as a synonym for super due to gamers' excessively using the word incorrectly; e.g. über-bright = "super bright," generally with a slightly intensified meaning. Über is commonly written as uber in English, though with slightly different meaning."

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 02:15 PM)
Does "Uber" mean "not"?

:lol:

I think she looks a little like Daisy from Rock of Love II.

That ain't a compliment, folks.

"The house is in good shape, but the wife's a fixer-upper"

:lolhitting

EDIT to add that she must've met that girl in the red top at the plastic surgeon's waiting room....nice plastered-on forever-smile.....

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE (Reddy @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 03:12 PM)
ps... i just realized this... is your name:

a thome boy

OR

at home boy

OH! It's always been the latter, but i like the former better!!!

It actually goes back to 2000 when I needed a screen name for a fantasy baseball league I was joining. I was at home. Ergo: AtHomeBoy_2000. But I think it'll be AThomeBoy_2000 now :)

Great Catch!

Knowing guys, any doubt that she has serious baggage if she wants to be married that bad and isn't? I'm thinking she's got to be bat ass crazy or why hasn't some mid fifty, middle life crisis guy scooped her up?

QUOTE (Soxy @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 05:37 PM)
Please. A blow-up doll would be less plastic than that lady.

It'd be like having sex with a real doll.

...Eh, I'd still do her. Even better if I could get the house, do her a couple times, then kick her out and keep the house.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 08:09 PM)
No thx.

All these women that have been deformed by plastic surgery look like drag queens.

That's ok.

Um, what?

Nevermind just forget everything I typed above.

Boobies?

jessica-boobs.jpg