Home for sale includes uberhot-wife

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
Maybe it's just me but i hate when women like this have to stand in the same pose in every pic while trying to look natural. It's like the Paris Hilton head tilt. Not sure why it annoys me so but it does.

I was trying to figure out how to say that, but you didn't it perfectly. It's like her head is photoshopped into all of these pictures.

I must say though, Soxtalk is maturing, and I am proud of it. Nobody has done the ol' "yeah, you guys would kill for a chick that looks like this" or "lets see your (girlfriend or wife) yet.

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Jun 29, 2008 -> 02:45 PM)
Nobody has done the ol' "yeah, you guys would kill for a chick that looks like this" or "lets see your (girlfriend or wife) yet.

...Until you said it. Hahaha! Soxtalk is not maturing at all! Now let's see some gf/wife pics plz.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 05:04 PM)
She might not be "uber-hot" but you guys are full of s*** if you're telling me you wouldn't tap that.

And the truth comes out.

I'd have a lot of questions for her and her friend about facial reconstruction surgery. Her and that girl to the right look like plastic dolls. 

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jun 29, 2008 -> 02:46 PM)
And the truth comes out.

I'd have a lot of questions for her and her friend about facial reconstruction surgery. Her and that girl to the right look like plastic dolls.

To borrow one of my favorite lines from the Sopranos:

The dark haired girl in the jeans and red top looks "like a Puerto Rican drag queen".

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jun 30, 2008 -> 04:18 AM)
Shes not nasty but she definitely isnt anything I am going to be buying on Ebay. Not with Berber carpet especially.

I didn't know she put a naked pic on there....oh wait....never mind!

QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 30, 2008 -> 08:45 AM)
Talk about a real fixer-upper.....

...and I'm not talking about the house!!!!!

BADA-BING!!!!!

Thank you thank you..I"ll be here all week....tip your waiters and try the fish!!!!

:lolhitting

Hey, Mencia, check my first post in this thread....

:P :D

ill pass on the clamidia for today thanks...

she looks like the liberal chick they tried to put on the mike north show with about 15 plastic surgeries (cant think of her name right now...she went to notre dame though)

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 30, 2008 -> 03:30 PM)
ill pass on the clamidia for today thanks...

she looks like the liberal chick they tried to put on the mike north show with about 15 plastic surgeries (cant think of her name right now...she went to notre dame though)

Brady Quinn?