Indians vs. White Sox 7:11 CSN

DABearSoX

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 1, 2008 -> 08:56 PM)
BTW, can anyone confirm two hot girls making out on the smile cam last night? I missed it, but my wife and brother saw it.

Wasn't there, but whenever something like that happens, I miss it. Always bothers me.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 1, 2008 -> 07:56 PM)
BTW, can anyone confirm two hot girls making out on the smile cam last night? I missed it, but my wife and brother saw it.

I'm sure you can look something like this up on youtube.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 1, 2008 -> 08:56 PM)
Lol...is it worse that I started laughing out loud when I saw it. I figured just the one kid would go down and than the 2nd goes tumbling down right after.

It was funny when I saw it because I could see them walking then they jsut disappeared. They were laughing so it's all good.

Jordan is signing. The Sox are just waiting because they don't want to get extra s*** from MLB for going above slot money a month before the August 15th deadline. The only thing that could prevent a signing is some sort of injury or something crazy.

Jordan Danks, the seventh-round pick of the White Sox, took batting practice Tuesday in front of team executives that included chairman Jerry Reinsdorf, general manager Ken Williams, assistant GM Rick Hahn and scouting director Doug Laumann.

Throwing batting practice to Danks, Monsignor Pace High School (Miami) junior Ozney Guillen, Paul Konerko and Dewayne Wise was Sox manager Ozzie Guillen.

Danks was taking a brief break from his Beatrice, Nebraska, summer team and probably won't sign until later this summer.

"I'm just ready to get going and find out where I'm headed to and where to sign that contract and hopefully get up here as quick as possible," Jordan said. "When you see all this, it gives you motivation."

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 1, 2008 -> 05:11 PM)
I was wondering if that could be a pre-cursor.

His deal is as good as done (or at least thats what the indications are, its just a timing thing). The only tough sign left in the draft is Kyle Long and I'd be shocked if we signed him. I'm just hoping the front office was able to develop a good relationship with the Longs that could potential help them a couple years from now when he re-enters the draft.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jul 1, 2008 -> 05:12 PM)
Swish makes that throw to second...I don't worry. Paulie...my butt usually puckers up a little.

You shouldn't worry about Paulie, he's about as good a throwing 1st baseman as there is in baseball. Now Frank Thomas, one of the worse arms I've ever seen on a professional baseball player.