Official 2008-2009 NHL Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes to extend the season. Hopefully the team with no margin for error doesn't lose this on a bad break or odd deflection, as would seem to make sense when they play knowing one goal going behind them likely brings out the handshake line.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 27, 2009 -> 08:30 PM)
1-0 in the deflection. Ugh.

Great play by Cleary on the deflection. I was just telling my wife that we need to get someone in front of the net for a deflect because we weren't going to beat ossie one on one. Ugh.

Thank you very much for an awesome season Chicago Blackhawks. The f***ing Western Conference Finals.

Cristobal Huet stepped it up and had an awesome performance, you can't take that away from him. Given ample playing time I think we'll be fine in net next year.

Congrats Wings... go... Penguins I guess. What a great season for the Blackhawks.

Amazing game...crap goal to end it. What I really hope is that the Wings have taken notice. That the young 'hawks are coming up behind them...and fast. Great game by Huet...stepped up when needed and kicked some ass. Awesome backhander by Kane. I think that's going to be his "signature." I think that was the second time he did that in the playoffs.

Blackhawks...hell of a season. Now take some time off...and get ready for next year!