Willis dogging Cubs

Winning Ugly

Dontrelle Willis is my favirote baseball player. First time in my life that my favirote player isn't on the Sox. Good to see him teaching that scumbag Dusty Baker a lesson.

Keeping Willis off the team is preventing America from seeing the most exciting player in the game. He has funk and style, the stuff that it will take to bring baseball back to centerstage, and Dusty Baker kept him off.

f***ing scumbag :fyou

Dontrelle Willis is my favirote baseball player.  First time in my life that my favirote player isn't on the Sox.  Good to see him teaching that scumbag Dusty Baker a lesson.

Keeping Willis off the team is preventing America from seeing the most exciting player in the game.  He has funk and style, the stuff that it will take to bring baseball back to centerstage, and Dusty Baker kept him off.

f***ing scumbag  :fyou

Well Im gonna think like Dusty for a second...... Dontrelle is black... black people have dark skin...the game is played at night... why not put a white player out there?

Hey....Kerry Wood is white!!!

Dontrelle Willis is my favirote baseball player.  First time in my life that my favirote player isn't on the Sox.  Good to see him teaching that scumbag Dusty Baker a lesson.

Keeping Willis off the team is preventing America from seeing the most exciting player in the game.  He has funk and style, the stuff that it will take to bring baseball back to centerstage, and Dusty Baker kept him off.

f***ing scumbag  :fyou

Well Im gonna think like Dusty for a second...... Dontrelle is black... black people have dark skin...the game is played at night... why not put a white player out there?

Hey....Kerry Wood is white!!!

LMFAO!

Well looks like Baker and the Chubs caught a break, as the radio reported the game was called due to rain. Double header tomorrow with Willis not pitching of course.

I think the kid made a broad statement still....

It's in a rain delay. And it can't be cancelled. Played 5. It's official.

Well looks like Baker and the Chubs caught a break, as the radio reported the game was called due to rain. Double header tomorrow with Willis not pitching of course.

Its still in a rain delay....

But its tied...... so how would it work then?

But its tied...... so how would it work then?

LOL... I didn't know the score :bang

AM1000 is reporting it's in a rain delay. Nothing about it being called yet.. :huh:

But if I had to make a decision.. the team with the most hits gets the win! :D

Now its in the 7th and the Marlins have a 2-0 lead. Willis went 5.2 innings, 0 runs, 7 K's. This kid is exactly what MLB needs, a young exciting guy who can flat out bring it.

:fyou Dusty

Will Willis get the win...?

Now its in the 7th and the Marlins have a 2-0 lead. Willis went 5.2 innings, 0 runs, 7 K's. This kid is exactly what MLB needs, a young exciting guy who can flat out bring it.

:fyou Dusty

Will Willis get the win...?

I dont think so. He'll have to suffer a no-decision.