For Michigan Fans

If i knew how to post pics, i'd put up a nice one of KORDELL STEWART and Notre Dame stadium, the best football field in all the land (where players don't look like ants)

Hey cwsox, how'd you guys do against my Irish last year? Boo...ya

Most national championships AND Heisman winners, nothing more to say.

Jarius Jackson drops back to pass...he scrambles...the throw!...1 yard short!!...1 yard short!!...the clock ticks away! Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiichigan wins!!!!!(1999 to refresh your memory)

At least Michigan can win Bowl games!

Oh and Koch This, are you a fan of Kordell? if so, I hope he doesn't suck up the joint this year.  I was pissed when the Bears signed him.  I'm just hopeful that he returns to his MVP calaber days.

His what? I don't think he has anything MVP calibur, unless it's as a receiver. I wasn't gonna jump into the college football arguement, but since I'm a Buffalo's fan and Koch This brought it up, that game was so excellent.

I was the most depressed 7 year old on the planet when Kordell threw that ball.

GO STATE!!!!

Iowa State, that is.

lol, if ISU is lucky they will be back to Boise...not to crap on your team or anything but what are they going to do without Wallace.

I see there schedule being too tough to do anything until another good qb is developed.

GO STATE!!!!

Iowa State, that is.

lol, if ISU is lucky they will be back to Boise...not to crap on your team or anything but what are they going to do without Wallace.

I see there schedule being too tough to do anything until another good qb is developed.

Well if they know what's good for them...

They have a redshirt freshman named Austin Flynn...he's supposedly faster than Seneca...I would love to see him start this year.

GO STATE!!!!

Iowa State, that is.

They have a redshirt freshman named Austin Flynn...he's supposedly faster than Seneca...I would love to see him start this year.

thats good for ISU. That program certainly won't outmuscle the powerhouses in the Big 12, so they need all the speed they can get their hands on.

GO STATE!!!!

Iowa State, that is.

thats good for ISU. That program certainly won't outmuscle the powerhouses in the Big 12, so they need all the speed they can get their hands on.

They may not get the biggest guys, but they get them strong. Iowa State has been rated among the top schools in the nation for strength and conditioning. They do tremendous things with Iowa farm boys.