**White Sox vs. Royals 7/7/08** 7:10pm, The U

Brian

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Davies sucks. Stop swinging at crap out of the zone, stop overswinging trying to hit monsterous homers, and stop the foolish pull crap. One more inning till we get to hear Hawk and DJ talk about how Kyle is a battler, how his stuff is better than people think, and how the Royals are on the verge of winning 100 games. Hit the f***ing ball.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2008 -> 09:34 PM)
Red Sox got the lead in the 8th!

nice ....though if somehow we get passed by minny we are fighting boston for the WC, but even still if we dont beat out minny we prolly wont beat out boston anyways....farmer just jinxed it though...he just said they came back and won, when there is still an inning to play

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 01:35 AM)
nice ....though if somehow we get passed by minny we are fighting boston for the WC....farmer just jinxed it though...he just said they came back and won, when there is still an inning to play

I don't think the WC will come from AL Central. Red Sox are a vast superior team to the Sox, so I won't even worry about that aspect. Tigers and Twins are the main teams to be concerned about the rest of the way.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2008 -> 09:36 PM)
I don't think the WC will come from AL Central. Red Sox are a vast superior team to the Sox, so I won't even worry about that aspect. Tigers and Twins are the main teams to be concerned about the rest of the way.

ya i was just editing that into my post