**White Sox vs. Royals 7/7/08** 7:10pm, The U

Brian

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2008 -> 08:42 PM)
Davies making Dye his b**** so far tonight. This is the worst execution we've seen all season against just a pathetic pitcher.

The Royals can hit the ball the other way. This offense is the same damn thing we saw in 04. Swing for the fences, score 10 one day, make a crappy pitcher look like Cy Young the next. Corpseball.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jul 8, 2008 -> 09:44 PM)
wait what?????

sabathia is imploding for the brewcrew right now....forte is fine...i was saying that if he went down it would hte ultimate kick in the balls on an already s***ty day

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 02:45 AM)
Holy s*** this is terrible baseball. I hate this team on the road.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. The home games are always great, as they always seem to have us in a walkoff situation.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 02:45 AM)
sabathia is imploding for the brewcrew right now....forte is fine...i was saying that if he went down it would hte ultimate kick in the balls on an already s***ty day

Leadoff double for the Twins against Papelbon.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 8, 2008 -> 07:45 PM)

Oh. Holy s*** that scared me! LOL.

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jul 8, 2008 -> 09:49 PM)
For you NBA fans out there, Brand stuck it to the Clips and signed with the Sixers. That sucks for the Bulls.

that team has a good shot at winning a series or two in the playoffs next year....