Mike, Mike, Alex, Jim, Alex, Jim, Mike..........

sox4lifeinPA

65 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Real Name?

• Alex
    • Jim/James
    • Mike
    • John
    • Steve
    • Other

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 04:29 PM)
I feel the same way. When I was younger I hated having an unusual name. Days with substitute teachers were dreaded. As I got older I began to like it though. I was able to go through life being easily associated with only three letters so that helps with people knowing and remembering you.

Beyonce hated her name growing up.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 12:07 AM)
I'm the 3rd. My dad, grandfather and I have the same first, middle name and of course last name. My dad has always been very proud of our name especially after my grandfather passed. When I was younger he'd ask me if I was gonna pass the name along to my son and I'd always say of course. When I got older I decided I would want my son to have his own name and his own identity. Luckily, I don't have any kids. It would kill my Dad if I didn't pass the name along.

I did that too but we don't use the whole name, just the first name (Richard) although I use my middle name. That's my dad's name, was my grandfather's name, my name, and I gave it to my son too. The middle names come from family members.

For my wife and her daughter, starting with her mother, their first names start with "Sh-" and their middle names start with K.

My three cousins are named Alyssa,Alexa, and Ashley and it is so hard to get their names right when talking too them.They are kids so when Iam yelling at them for doing wrong I wiil call the one Iam yelling at the names of the other two until I get the name right.Stop doing that Alyslexlysashalexa!And then they laugh at me because it sounds like Iam speaking another language.

Edited by shipps